1. Hi, Guest! Simple Ads Manager now is partially deprecated! If your site works under PHP 5.3+, use SAM Pro (Free Edition) insted of Simple Ads Manager.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi, Guest! SAM Pro Lite (1.9.8.70) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi, Guest! Addon Ad Slider for SAM Pro (1.1.0.11) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hi, Guest! New version of Special Text Boxes (5.5.101) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hi, Guest! New version of the Special Text Boxes Pro Edition (1.1.0.13) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Hi, Guest! SAM Pro (Free Edition) (1.9.8.70) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hi, Guest! Addon Advertising Request for SAM Pro (Free Edition) (1.1.0.12) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hi, Guest! Addon Geo Targeting for SAM Pro (Free Edition) (1.1.0.12) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Hi, Guest! Addon XAds for SAM Pro (1.1.0.11) is released!
    Dismiss Notice

STB Plugin do not work in wordpress

Discussion in 'Special Text Boxes Pro' started by Martin Kolaja, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Martin Kolaja

Martin Kolaja Novice User

I've bought the stb-pro plugin today. It seems to be a nice plugin, but unfortunately i cannot work with it, because i get troubles in configurate.
    The upload is ok - also the activation - but if i want to put the marked text into a box i can work with the popup (see picture)
    upload_2015-6-15_20-55-26.png

what kind of problem is it - does the plugin doesn't go well with the theme or is it a wordpress problem?
    every site i worked with, didn't create any box....

2. minimus

minimus Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hi, Martin! Thanks for purchasing my plugin.

If you want me to help you, I need administrative access to your blog (and possibly also to the FTP). Send me this data by Private Message. Tomorrow morning I'm going on a business trip. I'll be back on Friday.

3. imanfiqrie

imanfiqrie Novice User

I have the same problem and running WordPress 4.2.3 running Twenty Eleven theme. I'm an "Experienced Blogger" and have utilized many plugins and such. Everything seems ok, but nothing shows up on preview or publish. The only curious thing is the HTML code appears when in the Visual Tab, usually this doesn't happen for a plugin in the Text Tab?

Any Admin access requires user name, email and PW, pls provide details as appropriate...

Attached Files:

4. imanfiqrie

imanfiqrie Novice User

P.S. I can see for some reason I cannot insert an ID in the drop down list after highlighting the text and pressing the button-- this could be a major problem and cause for concern?

5. imanfiqrie

imanfiqrie Novice User

folder verified uploaded to wp-content/plugin via FTP; read, write for both admin and web user turned on; and still cannot get ID in box.

6. minimus

minimus Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Send me the access data to your blog ...