1. Hi, Guest! Simple Ads Manager now is partially deprecated! If your site works under PHP 5.3+, use SAM Pro (Free Edition) insted of Simple Ads Manager.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi, Guest! SAM Pro Lite (1.9.8.70) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi, Guest! Addon Ad Slider for SAM Pro (1.1.0.11) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hi, Guest! New version of Special Text Boxes (5.5.101) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hi, Guest! New version of the Special Text Boxes Pro Edition (1.1.0.13) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Hi, Guest! SAM Pro (Free Edition) (1.9.8.70) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hi, Guest! Addon Advertising Request for SAM Pro (Free Edition) (1.1.0.12) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hi, Guest! Addon Geo Targeting for SAM Pro (Free Edition) (1.1.0.12) is released!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Hi, Guest! Addon XAds for SAM Pro (1.1.0.11) is released!
    Dismiss Notice

Margins and Text after images

Discussion in 'Special Text Boxes Pro' started by Danny Kirk, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Danny Kirk

Danny Kirk Novice User

HI I am new to the forum and plugin. Got a couple of questions sorry if they are very basic.

1. How do i place an image within a box so the top and bottom margin are the same?

2. I have some text to the right of the image. It places itself immediately up against the image and when i try and but some space between then it keeps jumping back.

Please see enclosed image

Many thanks

Danny Kirk
    Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 7.59.45 am.png

2. minimus

minimus Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Set margin-right for image...

3. Danny Kirk

Danny Kirk Novice User

Hi thanks for getting back to me. I am having problems lining everything up especially when i have a image within a box. I have tried all the margin settings but i cant get it to look right. The image is either overlapping the top or the bottom of the box. I cant just pick up the image and place it where i need it to be. As u can see from my previous image i cant move the text away from the image either.

Thanks Danny

4. minimus

I repeated it at my site and that's what I got:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Danny Kirk

Danny Kirk Novice User

Hi Thats exactly what i am trying to do. Did you do the text first or the image if that makes a difference? Also can a format from a copy and paste effect things? Sorry for all the questions

6. minimus

1. No differences
    2. Yes

7. Danny Kirk

Danny Kirk Novice User

I have figured it out its to do with not being able to remove formatting from copy and paste into editor. When i do a fresh page its all perfect. Thanks for all your help

8. Danny Kirk

Danny Kirk Novice User

Hi i have figured what the problem is. I cant see the extended menu for some reason. Its covered up. Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 3.35.05 pm.png Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 3.36.16 pm.png

Many thanks

Danny Kirk

9. minimus

I have not this on my sites. Maybe it's the effect of the use of some plugin.